Loom Hand Woven Accent Chair with Solid Wood Base
With its distinctive, contoured design and use of natural materials, this round accent chair delivers contemporary style in one of the most creative modern chair icons of mid-century modernism. This accent chair is defined by its unique seat created from a round solid hardwood frame and body-cradling naval rope seating. The frame of this accent chair is constructed, using tongue and groove joint methods, of mango wood in a water-resistant lacquer sealed whitewash finish. The seat and the back are woven in beautiful repetitive pattern by hand from locally (India, Jaipur) sourced poly/cotton fibers.
Loom Hand Woven Accent Chair with Solid Wood Base Features
- Product Type: Armchairs And Accent Chairs
- Assembly Required: No
- Dimensions: 32 x 33 x 28
- Hand weaved seat and back
- Solid mango wood structure
- White washed wood
- Natural/Beige and Black cotton/poly fibers
- Papasan style
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship.