Catalina Wicker Lounge Set Sectional With Ottoman Made In USA
American-Made Catalina Lounge Set Wicker Sectional With Ottoman
This premium quality outdoor SECTIONAL SET WITH OTTOMAN from the Lloyd Loom Catalina collection is shown in Hickory Finish and Flagship Lapis all-weather fabric. This made-in-America outdoor furniture comes with a satisfaction guaranteed promise and a favorable long-term warranty. This contemporary style collection of lounge furniture is sure to impress with plush cushions and durable wicker and teak wood accents. With clean lines and comfort-scale seating, Catalina embraces the relaxed attitude of the island that inspired it. Iconic Lloyd Loom is paired with FSC-certified teak in an antique gray finish for a sophisticated look that works in any space. Lloyd Loom wicker woven over aluminum frames is guaranteed to stand up to the elements.
The wicker will not crack or peel and is available in custom color options. Make your own patio furniture with 20 rust-resistant wicker finishes and an extensive selection of fade-resistant, mildew-resistant, and water-repellent fabrics. Featuring exceptional seating comfort and resilience, inherently mildew/bacteria resistant components, and the security of knowing that Comfort Plush Premium Outdoor Seating System is an environmentally friendly product.
Lloyd Flanders Catalina Wicker Sectional Set with Teak Wood Furniture Features:
- Benchmade in the USA
- Right Arm Chaise (x1): 28"H x 70.5"W x 35.75"D
- Left Arm Loveseat (x1): 28"H x 39.5"W x 73"D
- Armless Chair Sectional (x1): 28"H x 33"W x 36.75"D
- Catlina Ottoman (x1): 18"H x 35"W x 35"D
- Seat Height with cushions: 18 inches
- Seat Height without cushions: 11 inches
- Arm Height: 28 inches
- Constructed from woven vinyl wicker, teak wood, and aluminum
- Low-maintenance outdoor furniture
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- FSC-certified teak wood
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric
- Seat Fill: foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back Fill: 100% blown polyfill
- There are no buttons on the back cushion
- There are no buttons on the seat cushion
- Ships fully assembled
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable
- These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish even after years of use
- Wicker will not absorb moisture and thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent
- Seat cushions are made with a core of foam for structure and longevity, wrapped with polyester layered fill for plush comfort, and completely encased in a moisture-resistant fabric for low maintenance in outdoor settings
- Durium Modified Polyester Enamel, which is a melamine cross-linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance
- Lloyd Loom is the original all-weather wicker that was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee, Michigan
- Hand crafted and is the only wicker product made in the USA
his American-made Catalina collection is designed to live outdoors with Lloyd Loom wicker woven over rustproof aluminum frames. The wicker is made out of woven cellulose strands guaranteed to survive changing weather conditions.
Lloyd/Flanders€š® Comfort Plush cushions are made using Spring Bond Premium cushioning, which incorporates 1.5 density High Resilience California Fire Rated Foam and the special Spring Bond Fiber. Lloyd/Flanders Spring Bond Premium cushion core is wrapped with 100% polyester fiber, a combination meeting the requirements of California Technical Bulletin #117. Bonded to this foam and fiber-wrapped core is a 100% polypropylene jacket encompassing the entire Spring Bond cushion core. The jacket comprises two layers of spun-bond fabric which sandwich an inner layer of melt-blown fabric hence the name SMS (spun bond+meltblown+spun bond). Meltblown material is hydrophobic, which means it literally sheds water. Lloyd/Flanders€š® new Comfort Plush Premium Outdoor Seating System will provide years of comfort and pride of ownership.
This modern outdoor sectional is low maintenance durable furniture series with clean lines and comfort-scale seating, Catalina embraces the relaxed attitude of the island that inspired it.
LOOMLAN is an authorized Lloyd Flanders dealer.
We stand behind all of the products we have curated for our site, and we work with the best manufacturers in the world to ensure you'll love every LOOMLAN item in your home. The design details, quality, safety, and sustainability of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We hope you love your selections, but if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll gladly take returnable items in an unused condition fit for resale within 5 days of delivery. (Note: Exclusions apply. See below).
All returns must have prior approval and a return authorization number assigned.
Return freight charges must be paid for by the customer and the original freight charges are non-refundable. For items offered with free freight or discounted freight, the actual outbound shipping fees will be deducted from the amount refunded.
Merchandise must not be damaged and must be returned in the same condition in which it left the warehouse. This means that the product returned must be unassembled, in the original carton, and packaged in a new condition. If merchandise is not in new condition, the return will not be accepted or a restocking charge of up to 30% of the invoice will be deducted from the credit prior to issuing a refund.
If we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions or returns from such customers at any time.
Is My Item Returnable?
Not every item on our site is eligible for a return. Below is a list of non-returnable items:
Final sale items or gift cards
Wired or assembled products
Custom-made to-order items
Used items or items without original packaging
Returns from the location other than the original delivery
Altered items (repainted, refinished, cut, etc.)
Returns without prior authorization
International orders and orders outside of the contiguous US
Note that all items shipped back without prior Return Authorization or outside the 5 days return period will not be eligible for a refund. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost associated with returns.
If an order is delayed in transit, does the return policy still apply? Yes. We work tirelessly to ensure that your merchandise arrives to you on time. Many factors are outside our control. Unless a guaranteed delivery service was arranged at the time of order placement (typically at an additional charge), delays in transit time through no fault of LOOMLAN, LLC do NOT constitute an exception to the Return Policy.
LOOMLAN General Shipping Policy
LOOMLAN Customer Service and Shipping Logistics teams are dedicated to getting your purchased items shipped to you as safely and efficiently as possible. Please make sure to read this shipping policy carefully to learn more about how and when your order will ship.
Front Door - Parcel Shipment
- Your shipment will be delivered to the front door of your house.
- You will not be required to sign the delivery document at the time of delivery.
- If you live in a multi-unit apartment building, the driver will deliver to your front door whenever possible. If your building restricts access to non-residents, the driver will deliver to the closest point to your home where possible.
Curbside - Freight Shipment
- This is a signature-required curbside delivery by freight truck.
- The driver and the delivery team will call 48 in advance to schedule a date and time for your delivery.
- You must be present at the scheduled time as you must sign for the delivery.
- The curbside delivery team usually consists of 1 driver; therefore, your requests to bring inside will not be accommodated.
- The driver will leave the shipment on a pallet (if your item shipped on one) on your driveway and/or curb of the location indicated at the time of purchase.
- The driver will not unbox/open the shipment during curbside delivery.
Ground Floor/Indoor Delivery - Freight Shipment Only
- The delivery team will bring your item inside your home /ground-level floor (no stairs).
- The delivery team will not unbox the item.
- The delivery team will not disassemble, move or modify existing furniture in your home.
- Before buying products from us, you are responsible for measuring your space (doorways, elevators, stairways, etc.) to ensure they will fit into your home. If a product does not fit, it is sent back to us, and outbound and return shipping charges, plus a restocking fee, will be deducted from your refund.
- The ground floor/indoor delivery is non-refundable.
Measuring Your Space
Product dimensions are listed on each product page. We recommend measuring your space to see if a product fits and can easily move into the intended room. Generally speaking, the door width should be greater than the box's height. Some other factors to keep in mind are:
- Obstructions behind the door
- Tight corners
- Hallways or internal doors
- Stairways (including the length)
- Elevator measurements
Scheduling Your Delivery
Once your order is ready for delivery, the carrier will be in touch to let you know when it will arrive and what to expect on delivery day.
Smaller items are often sent via courier. These deliveries are not scheduled in advance, but we will share tracking information so you know when to expect their arrival.
- Ensure that the area where you plan to put your new item(s) is clear and that there is enough room for assembly (if needed)
- You will receive a notification on the day of delivery from the delivery team.
- If you live in a multi-unit apartment building restricting access to non-residents, the delivery team will deliver to the nearest point to your home that they can safely. If you live in a walk-up apartment, please let us know in advance.
*Special note on all MADE-TO-ORDER Purchases:
Estimated production times for Made-To-Order purchases vary by order. The current production time frame for made-to-order furniture is an average 4 weeks
- The shipping address cannot be changed or modified once the order has shipped
- If you refuse a package during delivery or if you provided the wrong shipping address (e.g. suite/apt number, phone number with no answer, or any other information that is missing) order will be returned to us and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Please note: a MADE-TO-ORDER item, depending on the frame finish and your choice of upholstery the production time, and therefore shipping will greatly differ for each order. We will reach out to you to confirm the timeframe for the order.
Free Curbside delivery is included with each order. You may purchase a ground/indoor delivery for an additional fee (see rates at the checkout)