A Furniture Warranty you CAN Live with
Score for your Decor You’re loving that clean look you see on the latest decorating sites but are afraid to take that white couch leap because the tendency of your Labs to leap on you after their walks no matter where you’re sitting. And you’re worried about the new wood coffee table you got for a pretty penny because of your kids’ (and their friends’) frequent forgetting to use coasters or magazines under their drinks. And so, you’re starting to think “accidents” and “furniture protection plan,” as you wish to keep your nest your happy place. With the chocolate covered neighborhood rugrats who pop in for visits here and there to your toddler’s inclination toward finding lipsticks, the struggle is real.
Furniture Extended Warranty Protection FAQ
Who completes repairs on my furniture?
- After your claim is approved, we will send a local authorized service person to your house on a day that works for you.
What happens if the service center cannot repair my furniture?
- If we cannot repair your furniture, we will provide you with a check for the current market value of your furniture.
What doesn’t this plan cover?
- This plan does not cover intentional damage, theft, vandalism, acts of God, or damages incurred before or during shipping. It does not cover pet scratches, vermin or insect infestation, mold, mildew, rot, or rust.
What does the CPS furniture extended warranty cover?
- This plan covers any mattress; wood or hard surface furniture; and fabric, leather, and vinyl upholstery. This plan covers any accidental stains, and manufacturer flaws and defects, as well as accidental punctures, rips, burns, breakage of frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, and internal mechanisms and hardware.
How many claims can I file?
- As long as your warranty has not expired, you can file as many claims as you like.
How do I file a claim for my furniture?
- You can file a claim by signing into your account on cpscentral.com and clicking file claim, or alternatively by giving us a call at 1 (800) 905-0443.
Does this plan cover furniture purchased outside of the United States?
- Yes. The plan is valid globally.
Does the Furniture coverage start on the date of purchase, or is it an extended warranty plan?
- The CPS Accidental Furniture Warranty coverage begins on the end user’s date of purchase. For example, if the customer purchases a piece of furniture with a 5 year CPS plan, they will receive 5 total years from date of purchase. There is a 30 days claims hold to prevent DOAs or manufacturer defects, and CPS coverage will begin on day 31. Any claims that occur during that first 30 days would not be covered under this plan.
Does my warranty end after the furniture is repaired?
- No, it does not. Your warranty continues until you have paid the maximum liability of your furniture (the original cost of the furniture.)
Can I transfer the warranty to a new user?
- Yes, you can. Contact CPS by giving us a call at 1 (800) 905-0443, and our customer experience team will be able to help you transfer your warranty to a new owner. A small $25.00 transfer fee applies.