Reclaimed Wood Rustic Shutter Style Sideboard Cabinet Â
Add a vase of fresh-cut flowers to the top and enjoy the beauty of your new-found treasure. This storage cabinet is not only beautiful but a convenient storage solution for an entryway, hallway, bedroom, or family room. The Reclaimed wood shutter cabinets are constructed, using tongue and groove joint methods, of mango wood in a water-resistant lacquer sealed multi-step blended finish. The signature feature of the group is the use of "staggered" boards individually handset in notched grooves. This cabinet's two doors with simple antique brass finished knobs open to reveal a spacious shelved interior.
Reclaimed Wood Rustic Shutter Style Sideboard Cabinet Features
- Materials: Reclaimed Mango wood, Repurposed shutters
- Assembly Required: No, this reclaimed wood shutter style sideboard ships fully assembled
- Number of Doors 2
- Dimensions: 36 x 44 x 19 Â
- Make it a full set with matching items from this collection, sold separately
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship. Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.